Tuesday, April 24, 2012






Here's what other Christian Leaders have to say about TCAW... 
“The Workplace! It is ‘THE Place’ for so much of what God is currently doing through His people…Michael is helping to spearhead this through his ministry. Get involved and make your place of work an outpost of the Kingdom of God.” -Tony Dale, House2House Ministries 
“I am excited with you when I read of the progress of The Church @ Work! Wow! The time is coming when you will have helped hundreds of Workplace Chaplains into this exciting ministry!”
- Robert Fitts, author of “The Church in the House: A Return to Simplicity” 
You have a noble and great work my brother!” - Lance Wallnau, Prophetic Bible Teacher 
Pastors, you need men who will LEAD the charge.  That's exactly what you get with Michael Tummillo...I needed a MASTER SERGEANT to rally the troops to action. Michael powerfully supported my message...with an emphasis on the workplace.  As a "Workplace Chaplain" he lives this message! I could not have found a better man for the moment...under the guidance of the Holy Spirit Michael Tummillo delivers!  The passion, the revelation, the inspiration and the impartation are all there.  If you need a man to cut through the religiosity and drive home the essential truth that we should ALL be about the Father's business, Michael Tummillo is second to none.
- Pastor Gil Delaney, Equippers Outreach Fellowship, Weimar Texas
Author of “Stop the Church, I Want to get Off”
I really enjoy the way you empower the body of Christ to be ‘Jesus with skin on’ to the people around them. You are just so natural and comfortable with the fact that God will work through...those you are encouraging to minister to the folks in their everyday lives. You definitely know how to take the pressure off. 
- Dean Krosecz, Worship Leader
Others who have received from this ministry say... 
"I spoke with Workplace Chaplain Mike Tummillo on the phone...The ministry I received was excellent...I was a mess, crying, and thought I was going to lose my mind on a personal issue. He helped me, prayed with me and has continued to help me months later. I could not have made it thru the trial I had to endure without his leadership and ministry... 
"...I have never been so grateful to God for placing him in my life. A lot of people want to see movie stars... My one goal would be to meet this great man of God...Tears are in my eyes as I write... remembering what a horrible time I had and how his prayer and guidance got me through that terrible time in my life. I... would have thought death was sweeter. 
"... People are hurting and need help. This ministry will save an employer thousands of dollars each year in fullfilled employees with hope and a sense of well-being." - Linda Wolff, RN 
"… Mike has been there for me every time I have ever needed guidance... he is very knowledgeable in the Word of God and has offered many words of wisdom to my life! Mike is an amazing man of God! His ministry has helped me more than he will ever know!" -Jamie Buck, Business Owner
"Thank you for giving us someone like Pastor Mike that has really been here for us more than once this past year.  With the many deaths of our residents this year, the sickness of our own staff and the issues in many of our lives, it is truly a comfort to have someone to turn to." - Carolyn Schlee, Administrator, Park Plaza Nursing Home, Whitney, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment