Thursday, July 19, 2012


God is ONLY trying to bless you!
Only Father God can take a pile of coins and MIRACULOUSLY make them worth 19 times more!

I have on my desk before me 10 (ten) Mercury dimes dated 1964 and earlier (as old as 1928). Together, all these tiny, shiny dimes are referred to as “Junk Silver.” 
When I called my Texas silver connection and inquired about the value of these ten dimes, I was told they were worth $19.05. Gee! I remember when ten dimes were worth ONE PAPER DOLLAR! Incidentally, a paper dollar is now worth only about 40 cents. 
Hmmmm. 40 cents or $19.05???
Leave it to our loving Father in Heaven to allow us to possess NINETEEN TIMES the value of ten silver dimes, the value of which is ONLY going UP! 
It’s a MIRACLE!
So, what’s stopping anyone reading this now from EXCHANGING a portion of their next check for junk silver? If silver is going to increase your wealth by that much, imagine what you would have by exchanging that paper money for Gold (remember, my Karatbars gold card has increased over 9% in just over 3 months WHILE SITTING IN MY WALLET!).
Something to think about, eh? By the way, there are .715 ounces of silver in those ten dimes.
If you are interested in my own TEXAS Silver provider, or want to know more about Karatbars, write miketummillo@me.com and write “MONEY” in your Subject Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment