Thursday, November 29, 2012

WILL YOU HELP THIS MINISTRY TO THE ELDERLY?
As a Workplace Chaplain, criss-crossing the State of Texas, one of the places I find myself doing the lion's share of face-to-face ministry lately is among the elderly in Nursing Homes, Assisted Living facilities and Retirement Communities. The past few months, I have felt led to conduct a 7-week Bible Study with groups of Seniors, focusing on topics of greatest interest to those who live there.

Today, I began recording these messages. I felt led to call the series "Senior Moments."

I hope you will forward this ministry resource to all the retired and elderly people you know. Please include anyone you know who works with our aging population, too. Nurses, Housekeepers, Veterans, Red Hat Members, Senior Centers... will you be my boots on the ground in those places? I cannot do this alone. Why not forward this message, by eMail or by printing and posting somewhere, to anyone you know, age 65 and over? 

IMPORTANT: Just because these recording are entitled "Senior Moments" does NOT mean the Spirit can't bless whosever takes a few minutes to listen. Could that include YOU?

Thank you for passing this message along!

Every  blessing,
Michael Tummillo
Founder, The Church @ Work


No comments:

Post a Comment