Thursday, May 3, 2012

I believe this will help you financially.

Gold, Silver, Grain and the FOREX. These are four stores of wealth into which my wife and I would never have seen ourselves diversifying a few years ago. Used to be, our only store of wealth was our Savings Account at the local bank (what a joke). My wife is an RN and I'm a circuit-riding Workplace Chaplain, two fairly ordinary folks. However, whereas we lost LOTS of money in our 401(k) in 2008, we are now actually MAKING money. 

I'd like to share one thing that has us - and a whole bunch of other people around the globe - REALLY excited. When we consider such Biblical sayings as "The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just", "a good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children", "He created our hands to produce wealth SO THAT we could establish His covenant upon the Earth", "opening the windows off Heaven and pouring out a blessing we cannot contain" - and MANY others - we're feeliing quite confident about what the future will bring financially.

I believe this will help you, too.

Folks, LOTS of millionaires have been made during tough financial times. For that to happen to you, something MUST be done differently than you've been doing it in the past... certainly differently than what everybody else doing.

Check out this website. It might be the answer to your prayers!

Every blessing
Michael Tummillo
Founder, The Church @ Work (TVAW)
miketummillo@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment